Monday, June 25, 2007

Weekly Rosie Award

Blaise raises/lowers the bar all at once!

This week's Rosie was a difficult choice until I drove by Blaise's house. All morning I was concerned that his rotator cuff was strained to the point of no return. However, when I drove by Blaise's house, I noticed a new boat in the garage. Then I happened to talk to his wife at work and inquired about the new purchase. She explained they had a great time yesterday on the lake but Blaise was a little sore from KNEEBOARDING on Sunday! I am no doctor but I am pretty sure that kneeboarding requires some effort by your shoulders also???

Congratulations, Blaise, this Rosie's for you!

Honorable Mention: Me (I was talking to Bodie at the end of the workout and vomited a little bit in my mouth. I am not sure if it was the workout or Bodie.)

No comments: